Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A blog neglected.

I have neglected my blog. While I feel bad for my blog, it is what it is and it's not going to change. Harley is keeping me very, very busy. If I'm not with her, I'm working. If I'm not working, I'm cleaning. If I'm not cleaning, I'm taking care of Abbie & Ezra. If I'm not taking care of Abbie & Ezra, I'm running errands. And if I'm not running errands, I'm attempting to have a social life with my husband, family and friends. SO, my poor, sweet blog is taking the hit.

Thus, this blog entry is to sum up my life in a nutshell over the past couple of months: Rick & Hilary (who are getting married this weekend!) came up for a visit; Abbie went for a check up in Auburn and is doing great; Harley turned one and had a fabulous party; Bayron & I had a nice dinner at Bellini's for Valentine's Day; Bayron's incentive trip to Turks & Caicos rocked; St. Pat's Day (saw Lektric Mullet in Pcola at Paddy O'Leary's) was a blast; Bryan's bday party at the Fun Plex in Gulf Breeze was fun; and the Baggett's trip to the Georgia Aquarium was great. :)

And here are some pics over the past couple of months:

No comments:

Post a Comment