Thursday, December 02, 2010

Getting into the Christmas Spirit!

I love Shutterfly! I’m totally using them for my Christmas photo cards this year! You can see all of the Christmas cards here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards. Harley is 10 months old now and I cannot wait to send out our Christmas photo cards with her sweet smiling face on them. :)

Here is my new favorite picture of me & Harley:


Of course, we will do our best to get a “family” photo on the card complete with me, Bayron, Abbie, Ezra AND Harley…but that doesn’t always turn out so well! I really cannot believe it’s the holiday season already. This time last year, I was really pregnant and really tired! This year, I have my energy back and I love being a mommy. Bayron and I are so excited to celebrate Harley’s first Christmas! And we are also so excited that Abbie is here to celebrate with us. We almost lost our sweet furry baby last month, but thanks to the WONDERFUL vets at Auburn, she’s doing great!

Here is Abbie loving riding in the car with her nose smelling the autumn air...she hasn't wanted to do this in months!

I LOVE Shutterfly's new holiday collection. This one is ONE of my favs:


Shutterfly also has really cool photo calendars. You can see them here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars. Those make GREAT gifts! Especially for the grandparents! A new picture of their grandchild/grandchildren every month; what could be better?

Another great feature of Shutterfly is their birth announcements. Cute, cute designs can be seen here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements. When and if we have another one, I plan on using Shutterfly for the birth announcements. Maybe I’ll get them out a little sooner the next time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment