Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bryan's Bham Visit

Every year when Bryan comes to spend a summer week with Yokie & Pop, Bayron & I take Bryan and Madeline to the McWane Center. This year, Bayron had to go out of town, so I took them solo. We had a blast! I love this little tradition that we've started.


We also played at Ava's pool one day with Mom & Dad (Yokie & Pop) Sarah, Madeline, MB, Ava & Granny.

The last day, Bayron & I took Bryan to Alabama Adventure and Sandra, Allen & Alexandria came too! I think Bryan had a fun time in Birmingham!

1 comment:

  1. Bryan DEFINITELY had a fun time in Bham! It is a great tradition, one that unfortunately they will grow out of only too soon, so we need to enjoy every minute while they are this wonderful age :) Thanks for being such a great aunt!! -Lori

    ReplyDelete