Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ca-yute invitations!

I'm so excited about my two baby showers that are coming up in a couple of weeks. The hostesses did such a cute job on the invitations.


I feel SO honored and blessed that so many of our friends and family want to help celebrate Harley's upcoming arrival! And I LOVE that we're having one super-girly shower and one very co-ed party.

It seems very fitting to have a margarita on the co-ed invitation since Bay and I got engaged in Cancun, had a fiesta-themed engagement party, honeymooned in Costa Rica, had one of the most fun trips ever in Cabo, and especially since I had numerous margaritas by the pool with April on the day little Harley was conceived. :) And of course, the shower is at the Cantina!

Dear Cantina...I missed you this summer. But don't worry, I'll be back for my margaritas when the weather gets warm again! Until then, I'll enjoy your yummy fish tacos at my baby shower. :) Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment